Senior Administrator Vacancy
Required for June 2018
35 hours per week (8.30am – 4pm)
Permanent, Term Time Only, Band 7 SCP’s 21 – 25
We are looking to appoint a senior administrator to join our friendly administration team.
We are looking for someone who is
- Organised and highly motivated, who can effectively communicate with pupils, parents and visitors.
- Experience in using SIMS/FMS or similar to support the school office would be desirable.
- Able to carry out day-to-day HR/Payroll, finance and office procedures.
- Handle telephone calls with sensitivity and confidence, using initiative as required.
We can offer you
- An exciting opportunity to join our team.
- An opportunity to further your professional development.
- Happy, confident and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- A positive working environment.
- A school that will be part of a forward thinking Academy Trust
Closing Date: Thursday 26th April 2018
Short listing: Friday 27th April 2018
Interviews: Friday 4th May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required