VALENTINE BISCUIT DECORATING
THURS 14TH FEB
Join us in our valentine themed, biscuit decorating workshop!
8.50 – 9.30 Come in, keep warm and help set up.
9.30 – 10.30 Help the children decorate biscuits.
3.15 – 3.30 Biscuits will be on sale under the shelter.
Biscuits will be sold on a ‘pay what you feel’ basis!
All proceeds will be going to the Carers And Parents Of Wycliffe to help provide future activities and projects for the children.
See reverse for more details.
What we need:
- Donations of plain biscuits to decorate (on or before 13th Feb please).
- Donations of icing/decorations.
- Volunteers to help set up on the day between school opening and 9.30 (we will provide a hot brew)!
- Volunteers to help decorate with the children from 9.30 – 10.30. (the teachers will continue with children after this to ensure every child has a chance to decorate a biscuit).
- Volunteers to help set up and sell the biscuits after school, 3.00 – 3.30.