We support many charities by holding fun days, whole school events to raise awareness for different causes and to help our children become courageous advocates for change. Charities we have supported so far..
- Water Aid
- Trussell Trust
- Little Princess Trust
- Bradford Metropolitan Food Bank
- Children in Need – raised £224.00 !
- Comic Relief – raised £437.00!
- Macmillan Cancer support
- Save the children
- Disaster Emergency committee
- Poppy Appeal – raised £336.59!
- Jeans for Genes – raised £209.00!
- Winston’s wish – raised £335.53!
- Zarach – raised £68.50!
We welcome children to share with us any specific charities they feel passionately towards supporting. As a school we like to support them with fundraising.
Keep scrolling to see some amazing pictures below