THE ‘CARERS AND PARENTS OF WYCLIFFE’ CAPOW are your PTA!
This small group of parents aims to raise funds for activities and facilities that will benefit all the children at Wycliffe. These could include:
- New sports equipment.
- Renovation and maintenance of the garden area.
- New books…..The possibilities are endless and can be achieved with a bit of time and energy from us all. EVERYONE is welcome to join. Email us for more information or to be linked in on email or WhatsApp firstname.lastname@example.orgThis year we intend to hold a School disco, Valentine’s Biscuit sale, Christmas gift event, Smarties giveaway, Easter Decorated egg and ‘Bake Off’ competition and Summer Fair! We understand how busy everyone is, so you don’t even have to come to a meeting, and won’t be asked to commit to helping at every event.
The more people we have details for to ask for help, the more we can spread the load, the more skills and ideas we will have and the more we can give to the school for our children.
What we need from parents:
- A little bit of time.
- Your valuable skills; serve coffee, hold a stall at the summer fair, bake cakes or food, help at gardening club, create a beautiful mural in school.
What we can provide at after school meetings (there will also be evening meetings advertised to try and included all parents):
- A room and entertainment/tv for your child/children while you’re at the meeting (meetings no longer than an hour).
- Support to get any ideas off the ground.
- Cake – or at least a snack of some sort! We are interested in hearing from any parent or carer who would like to make a difference to the school. email@example.com